25 June, 2010

let's lighten the mood

It's not too often that I'm impressed by bands blantantly aping the alternative/college rock sound of the 80's. That was, until I heard SO ADULT. Dudes from Bellingham, WA just playing tried and true alternative rock. It's catchy and hook laden and I listen to the 4 song demo religiously. I know they're currently laying down tracks with 11 new jams. I'm extremely excited. You should be too. Here's a video they made of a song off their demo. The video is cool and the song rips. Listen up world!



Not our usual post, but more people need to listen to these dudes. They're playing in Bellingham next week (the 2nd of July I believe) with our dudes in Envision and MourningsideAD. We're playing Seattle the next day with those bands as well. Check out the shows and get down. Don't sleep.

xxx
Not Sorry Crew
2010

1 comment: